The AstroBox Touch is a simple, powerful touchscreen that is wireless, cloud connected, and infinitely extensible with apps.
Note: This kit does NOT include a Raspberry Pi or power supply. This kit is for people that already have that, and want to upgrade their Pi to be a full fledged amazing AstroBox Touch (ABT).
The AstroBox Touch at a glance:
- Beautiful 3.5" touchscreen (480 x 320 pixels)
- Connected to the AstroPrint ecosystem - which includes the AstroPrint Cloud, Developer API, Desktop App(s), and Mobile App(s)
- Runs AstroBox Touch Software. Easy and intuitive to use – Just plug it into your printer and it's ready to go!
- Simple, gorgeous user interface built with simplicity in mind
- Wirelessly control your 3D Printer without needing to use SD Cards
- Developer friendly
- Compatible with all printers running standard Marlin, Repetier, & Sailfish firmware
The AstroBox Touch connects your 3D Printer to a mobile app, desktop app, developer API’s and the AstroPrint Cloud.
More videos and setup: https://www.astroprint.com/abt-setup
What the kit does include:
- 3.5" Resistive touch screen (Waveshare LCD (B), 320x480, IPS)
- Gorgeous Case / Enclosure
- 16 GB SD card (with AstroBox Touch Software pre-loaded)
- AstroBox Touch Software License (a 39 EUR value)
What is NOT INCLUDED, but you will need:
- Raspberry Pi 3 or 3 B+
- Power Supply (5V 2.5A or 3A is ideal)